My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Whimsy Stamps Jan Release Day 3

Hello!

I'm sharing a little more inspiration today from the new release over at Whimsy Stamps/

I've used 3 new products on my card today. The image is a rubber stamp from Krista Heij-Barber, coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and the background is made with Distress Ink and one the new Stencils that Whimsy has just released, this one is called Sun Rays. The sentiment is from the new clear stamp set Be My Always, which is a really versatile mix and match sentiment set with some larger focal words included also.
I've linked all the items and you can go directly to them in the shop by clicking on the pictures at the end of the post.


*NEW Unicorn Cupid*NEW Sun Rays Stencil*NEW You're My Always

Don't forget to check out the rest of the new products here!

Thanks so much for dropping by!


4 comments:

  1. Tolle Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Such impressive card! Your colouring is just amazing and love how the background makes the image pop!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!!! You did this with Zig? Wow!! I gotta break mine out!! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx