My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Whimsy Stamps December Release Countdown Day 3

Hello!

It's almost time for our December release and today I have a cute spinner card for you featuring the Cupid Cutie.

To make the spinner card I stamped the image onto some Bristol Smooth paper and stamped again using a mirror image stamp. Then I coloured both images with my Zig Markers, cut them out and glued them together back to back with a piece of clear thread in between.

I cut a circle aperture in both my panel and card base and used the hearts stamp in the set to stamp around the edges of my circle in pink ink and stamped love also in pink ink at the bottom of the card.

I glued my panel to my base card, sandwiching the thread in between the layers with strong tape. I ink blended a sky on the panel for inside the card, and stamped the sentiment 'Love is in the air' as the bottom.
I finished the card with a few gems from Lucy's Little Things.


Links will be added for new products once the release goes live.

Mirror Image

There are a bunch of deals going on in the store in December, so don't miss out!


Thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx