My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Whimsy Stamps July Release - Wee Stamps - Baby Giraffe

Hello!

I'm back again with my second card for today's release at Whimsy Stamps and this time it's super cute!

This is Baby Giraffe from the Wee Stamps Collection, isn't it adorable?

I stamped him/her on some Bristol Smooth card and watercoloured them with my Zig Markers.

Then I masked the image and used some vintage photo and a giraffe print stencil to stencil a background.


Finally I stamped a sentiment from the Scripty Occasions Sentiment Set and added a few clear sequins.

That's all for today but I'll be back tomorrow with more from the new release.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love the cute image and your wonderful background.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I absolutely love this card!! What an awesome background!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image, beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTEST card EVER! This card is exploding on FB and Pinterest and IG! And rightfully so...it's beyond CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx