My Lovely Followers

Monday 3 July 2017

Beautiful Butterflies - Thank You

Hello!

This card has been made for some time, but I mailed it to a friend and wanted to wait until she received it, she has it now so I'm good to post.

I used the Beautiful Butterflies set again from my Favorite Things, again doing some 2 tone ink blending and using some small splatters of water to lift some colour before stamping the markings in black ink and cutting out with the matching die. I used the same colours and a stencil to make my background on some Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper. I used my Clarity Stencil Brushes for this to get a lighter effect. I cut this out with the stitched rectangle frame from my Blueprints 20.

I made a US A2 vertical top folding card base from smooth white cardstock and then cut some patterned paper with the largest die in my Blueprints 15, adhering that to my card base.

Then I added my stencilled panel, popped up on some craft foam. 


I stamped a sentiment from the You Give Me Butterflies sentiment set from MFT in black ink onto a piece of Wisteria cardstock cut with a banner die from my Blueprints 20, and stuck that to my panel with a little foam tape. Finally I added my butterfly and a few sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

That's all for today, but I'll be back tomorrow with some Lawn Fawn cuteness. Oh and by the way, don't spend all your July money too soon, the Whimsy Stamps release is next week and I'm telling you now, there is SO much good stuff that you will not want to miss. I seriously think it may be the best release we've had yet and not only am I doing my usual rubber stamp inspiration, I've also joined in with the clear stamp team for some extra fun!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Linda. I love the colours and the stencilling is stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx