My Lovely Followers

Friday 2 June 2017

Smile

Hello!

I'm back again, with a card I made just for fun and because it made me smile (see what I did there?).

I thought it would be fun to colour my little sheep in a lilacy pink colour, because.....well why not?

These are fun cards, they don't always have to be realistic. Sometimes I colour my stuff up following nature's rules, and sometimes I like to shake things up a bit.


Anyway, I hope my card makes you smile. If you are interested in what I used I've listed those items at the end of this post. I don't have the matching dies for this set so I just fussy cut them.

Items Used

Smooth White Cardstock
MFT Ewe are the best Stamp Set
Versafine Ink Onyx Black
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
MFT Words for Friends Die-namics
MFT Blueprints 20
MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX
MFT Double Stitched Rectangle STAX
MFT Sweet Celebration Paper Pack
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins
Adhesive Tape
Foam Tape
Ranger Multi Medium Matte

That's all from me today, but I'll be back with more to share tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx