My Lovely Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Togetherness

Hello!

It's another wedding card from me today and I was going to go live with this in the morning, but I got involved in sorting out stuff ready for my big guest room/craft room makeover, and well time just whizzed by.


This is another no image card made with those gorgeous  Galeria papers. I have put the links below for you to find easily.

This was quite a simple card to make (no honestly!), a little diecutting, inking and distressing the edges of my papers and some gold ink on those lovely chipboard pieces from my stash was about all it took apart from the normal cutting and gluing.

I added a sprinkling of sequins to finish off.


That's all from me today, but I'll try and drop by again tomorrow with a quick share.



9 comments:

  1. I so love this card! Beautiful and classic!
    PS - Love the clean new blog design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the colors! The details you added are fabulous!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous design and a stunning piece of work Linda... those chipboard peaces look so good with the other embellishments you've used.

    Not sure what you mean about the blogger dashboard... I don't seem to have trouble. I bring up my blog, click on the orange B in the top left corner..... then click on 'reading list' which is on the left hand side lower down. Is that what you do or do you have a different way? I use Windows 10 - and Chrome.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Chrome but with windows 7, what I mean is that before you used to have your blogs at the top of the page and the 'reading list' was always on show. Now it takes me straight to the main editing page and shows whichever blog has most recently been updated (I've almost posted on the wrong blog a few times because of this when I've been in a rush!). To get to the reading list I actually have to scroll down and click on it, which I know is not a huge hardship, but it's easy to forget to do when you are posting or whatever and before I would just see the new stuff right away and that would remind me to visit. I've noticed other people complaining about it too, so I guess it must bug others also. Just what we're used to maybe :) xx

      Delete
  4. A stunning piece of creativity Linda, always a treat to visit here.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine wunderschöne Karte, sie ist ganz toll gestaltet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love this beautiful soft creation. The sentiment is so lovely too. Fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx