My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Pisces Tilda

My goodness it seems ages since I coloured up a Tilda. On top of that this Tilda has been in my stash for around 2 years now...eeek!

So she really does deserve an outing doesn't she?  I coloured her up with my Distress Ink Markers and matched her to these pretty papers from Maja Design.



I'm not 100% sure I like the way this came out if I'm honest, it's one of those things where I liked the finished card but then after seeing the photographs I'm a bit underwhelmed.

I do like the diamante swirls though, as I think they kind of look like splashes of water.


I can't remember all the colours I'm afraid as I didn't write them down, but I think I used Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Seedless Preserves, a mix of Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet (I think) and possibly Shabby Shutter for the lily pad?

The Ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the flowers are a mix of The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.

That's all from me for today, but I'll see you soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card. Love the image and ebellishments.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, absolutely love this card! It is beautiful!




    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a very pretty card. Your Tilda image is coloured beautifully and those papers are lush!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda! I love the deeps colours of the papers and your colouring is as beautiful as ever.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Tilda mermaid is just a cutie and your colouring looks amazing! Love very much the papers and the swirls are perfect to match the whole dsign! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty!!! That gorgeous ribbon adds so much to a beautiful card as it already is :)

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this card is utterly sumptuous from the rich deep colours to the gorgeous satin ribbon and the beautiful gem swirls. How nice to get round to using an image you've had for a while, although this is reminding me how sorely neglected my Tildas are!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swoon, that card is divine Linda! Such a sweet image and that rich deep purple, oh my it's so elegant and delish! A truly stunning creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx