My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Monday Candy Winner number 3

Morning!
I'm a little late, this was supposed to go live last night, but I typed it up and saved it and rushed off to make dinner thinking I'd hit publish but oooops...

Time for the winner of my 3rd Monday Candy - Candibean -Hold Tight.

As previously my OH was my random number generator lol, picking a number between 1 and 20. 
He chose 9 and that is........


Congrats Lorraine. please contact me at linda.levoir@gmail.com with your snail mail and I'll get it posted out to you. You have 1 week to claim your prize.


Thank you to everyone who entered and don't forget you till have another week to enter my 4th Monday stamp giveaway.

Next week I'll be changing things up a little as I will be offering a selection of goodies as a 500 follower candy as I only have 11 followers to go to reach that milestone!

Good luck :)



3 comments:

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx