My Lovely Followers

Friday 22 April 2016

Wedding Day

Hi everyone, I'm popping in today with a quick share.

My daughter is going to a wedding later in the year and wanted a nice wedding card for the Bride and Groom. Since I enjoyed making the last non stamped wedding card so much, I thought I'd try my hand at another. I used my Whimsy Stitched Border Trio dies to cut the papers, distressed the edges and inked them with walnut stain distress ink. Then I edged them with some rose organza ribbon. I made a little bridal bouquet in the top left corner and balanced that with a large pearl and diamante embellishment on the bottom right. 

A simple stamped sentiment from LotV and a few scattered pearls and gems finished it off.


I used the following embellishments from
The Ribbon Girl:

Pearl and Crystal Branch Ivory
S/A Ivory Pearl Hearts
3 - 6 mm S/A Ivory Pearls
5 mm Clear S/A Gems

I'm entering the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge #153
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies #17
Time Out Challenge #55
Crafty Creations #313


That's all from me today, but it's almost the weekend, so I'll be back with you soon! :) xx


16 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card! Love the design and papers!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Linda! A gorgeous design and the most perfect wedding card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Linda! Love that there's no image. So elegant and beautiful. All the little finishing touches are perfect! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Linda..gorgeous work.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really is one special veding card. It's so elegant and so very beautiful. Wow! It will definitely stand out among all the other cards. Simply stunning! Hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such elegant and sweet! Marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. Could be the gift as well as the card, it is so wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is WOW! My mom and I are sitting here marveling at this card! I would be honored to receive this card...your daughter is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation.. Thanks for joining us with Jade's Sparkling Butterflies.
    Vidya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super elegant card! Just one to fit with all the elements of a wedding! Thank you for taking some TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty flower arrangement! :)
    Have an awesome day, Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  12. this will definitely be one of the most beautiful cards the bride and the groom will ever receive :) Simply wow!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just Exquisite! The draping of those Beautiful Lace roses works so well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx