My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 March 2015

Love You Marci - Use Something New at La-La Land

Happy Monday everyone, hope you're all having a great stat to your week. I'm here for my regular La-La Land Crafts inspiration post, and this week the theme is 'Use Something New'

Well I've actually used several new things on my card today, the stamp, the papers and the sentiment.

I used the following LLLC products on my card






I coloured Marci with my distress ink markers

Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany
Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs
Outfit: Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Pumice Stone, Brushed Corduroy



Papers used are from Pion Designs' Siri's Kitchen, I paper pieced her dress with some of the same paper, I think it gives her a bit of a 'country' make-over lol.


I used some lovely embellishments to finish off, and I thought the MFT sentiment just fitted the card perfectly.

Links for items used:
Dies to Die for

The Ribbon Girl

That's all from me today, but I'll see you soon. Have a great Monday! :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda.
    This Pion paper is to die for and I think I'll have to get me some. lol
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Linda, love the paper pieced dress and your colouring. I don't normally like blue myself but love it here where you have teamed it with the creams and beige tones.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Linda. The papers are gorgeous and Marci looks wonderful in her gingham dress! As always your stitching looks fab.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice card Linda, love all the blues! and a great design! Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx