My Lovely Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Emma with Sparkle and Glitz at Dies to Die for

Happy Friday everyone, it's the weekend tomorrow, yay! I plan on recharging my batteries with a bit of a lay in and some crafting time.

I have another Saturated Canary design from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps to share and I've coloured up Emma again, but whereas last time she was soft and subtle, today she has some zing in her step.


She's stamped on to some Fabriano watercolour paper and coloured with a mix of Distress Ink pads and markers and some Inktense Pencils, I've popped the colours further down for you. I cut her out with the MFT Pierced Ovals Stax.

The gorgeous, gorgeous papers are by Glitz, and called Hoopla.  Green isn't a colour I usually use much, but I do love a pop of acid lime green and against the black and white I thought that these were so striking.

They've been edged with Black Soot distress ink and hand stitched with top stitch thread.



The beautiful butterfly is from Karla's Kreative Korner and the bling, which I've coloured to match with my Copics, is from the Handcrafted Card Company.


All the ribbon and lace is from The Ribbon Girl, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Colours used:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Fired Brick
Hair: Black Soot
Clothing: Shabby Shutters, Black Soot used with Sherbet Lemon Inktense Pencil
Background: Shabby Shutters

I smothered her dress with Glamour Dust to make her sparkle and shimmer.


I've decorated the inside to match up with the front and with plenty of room for a message.

This card is for sale in my Etsy shop

ETSY

I'm entering this into Live and Love Crafts - Things with Wings Challenge

That's all from me today, I'll see you again next week with something new to share.

Have fun! : ) x x 

17 comments:

  1. fabulous card Linda - and just love that colour combination, it's stunning.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda love the colour's you have used and fabulous design have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking with the colour combo you have chosen, I just love it. The details as always are superb and so is your colouring.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is fantastic! As I've said before, the stamps you use are beautiful. We only get generic ones around here. The colors and embellishments used are perfect together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, full of pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Linda. Your colouring is wonderful, I love the added sparkle. All the detailing is so beautiful too - as always!
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Linda, so fresh and cool and simply beautiful. This combination of black, white and lime looks gorgeous. Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, these are rubber, but Krista Smith the artist who draws these does lots of digital designs too, just google Saturated Canary. Don't know if you use digis of course, but if you do you can get those wherever you are :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colours Amazing, Colouring Amazing, Card Amazing! Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this one! The colours are totally gorgeous and such a beautiful design too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda hope your having a great weekend. Just had to stop and say th as t I just love this card to bits colours are awesome and stunning colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Linda your card is stunning. Love all the attention to detail.
    Linda K.
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning, I love this - the colours are gorgeous!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress looks fab with all that glitter, as does the rest of the card. Thanks for linking up to LLC's wings-challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like black and green colour combination. But I'm always scared to use these two colours - black because I am affraid my card/project will turn out too dark and green because it's not my favourite colour. But you totally rocked this colour combination. Your creation is fabulous! hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning. And I see it's already gone from your shop too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx