My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Winter Birds at Dies to Die for.

Morning! Christmas is just around the corner and I'm posting my last few Christmas card makes this week. I'll have something different to show you next week as by then you'll probably be sick of seeing Christmas cards.
 Anyhoooo....I'm here with my post for Dies to Die for and this week I've had a play with lots of goodies. I've added links at the end of the post that take you directly to the item in the store.



I used more of the beautiful Pion Design papers. The birds went perfectly with the Bildmalarna stamp I used.
The shape of the card is made with a Martha Stuart Punch around the Page set.  I've used lots of stickles on the edges and the snowflakes. I also added some glitter to the branches and for once it actually shows in the picture, hooray!


Love this cutie from Bildmalarna, she's called 'Winter Birds'


I added flowers and seasonal berries and cones and you can see a little snowflake charm peeking out.


I barely had to add anything to this paper to decorate the inside, just a sentiment from a My Favourite Things stamp set and a couple more snowflakes.  I think you could even use this for the front of a card if you prefer a more CAS style.


Well that's it from me, I'll be getting into work as this post goes live, at least the workload is easing a little now as we approach the Christmas holidays, I might even snatch 5 minutes to write my Christmas list.  
What are you asking Santa for this year? :) xx









4 comments:

  1. How beautiful, I love the colours you have used.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is stunning Linda. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and full of gorgeous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Linda! I love your design and your colouring is gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx