My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Under The Mistletoe at Dies to Die for

Happy Tuesday all, Christmas is creeping racing ever closer, and I have that sinking feeling that I will have a last minute panic to get everything done.  So I got into the Christmas mood this weekend, I visited the German Christmas Market in Leeds and then made some Christmas cards and I'm sharing one here with you today. This is my DT card for Dies to Die for.



I thought using these 2 stamps together just looked soooo cute!  Perfect for a couples first Christmas together.  I've coloured them with my Copics and fussy cut them both and popped them up on some foam squares to give them some dimension.  I used the     Blueprints die set with Pion papers to make this little scene so that they look like they're standing by a window looking out into a snowy landscape, I added some glamour dust to the scene for some sparkle, but you can't see it very well in these pics.  Everything is inked with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and and hand sewn as I usually do.





Lot's of Whimsy goodness here as I've also used a sentiment form their Season's Greetings Notables 7 set and the matching die to cut it out, love these, I'm starting to make a bit of a collection they're so very useful.

I've also used some La La Land dies for the lace, the doily just peeking at the top and the heart border along the top.


I've finished off with some ribbon and a button from stash and bit of bling.



I hope you you have a great week, I'll be back on Friday with some more inspiration to share :) xx

-----------









3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card and yes a great idea for new couples. Pion papers are lovely, very muted and helps the images pop. Love this.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda1 A great card for a couple! I love how you have used the Blue Prints die set and of course your gorgeous colouring!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful design! I love how you placed the girl and boy on opposite sides of the window, which reveals such a beautiful winter landscape! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx