My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wild Orchid - Purple


Very quick post from me, just sharing my quite late entry for the Wild Orchid Challenge.  Not my best work, but I've been working on a couple of other things so didn't get a lot of time for this.


Anyhoo....enough about that and on to the pics...



The papers are Magnolia, and I used a Joy Crafts die, Butterfly Border .





The image is a Sugar Nellie digital stamp, coloured with Copics, I coloured her up a while back and she's been sitting waiting to be used so I'm sorry I don't have the colours to hand.  I added quite a bit of Glamour Dust, it never really shows up at it's best on photographs though.








The flowers are from WOC and I used ribbon from stash. the butterflies are cut with an X-cut punch I bought in Hobbycraft.







I hope you like it, I do love these Sugar Nellie fairies, I should colour up some more, but then again I have a lot of other stamped images just waiting to be coloured lol.



I'm entering this card for:



I'm off to tidy up my craft area and then get some sleep, work tomorrow and sadly not Friday lol.



Night night xx

2 comments:

  1. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment :) xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx