My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tilda Skating

Evening folks.  It's been scorching again here in the UK, even up here in Leeds, I thought my brain might explode today I was so hot lol, it would help if the windows at work would open more than 6 inches I guess.

Anyway looking at this card makes me feel a little cooler...in my mind at least!!



 Yup, another Christmas card, I'm so organised this year lol!  
The silver spider web behind the image I picked up somewhere on my travels, the paper is Sweet Christmas Dreams - Sweet Flurry Blue, the lace and vintage binding is from The Ribbon Girl and the label die is Magnolia Doohickey Die - Jolly Labels from Dies to Die For



The image is Sweet Christmas - Ice Tilda from Sir Stampalot  their delivery service is fab...free if you've ordered over £40 and always arrives the following working day, no waiting for your new goodies.  I've coloured her in Copics, I'll post the colours later when I go remind myself what they were.


As you can see I made an easel card this time and used the same label die for my sentiment on the inside, sorry the quality of the pics is not the greatest, the light was starting to go a bit by the time I took them.


The snowflake die is one I've had for a while, it's by Marianne Design and I think you can still get it.  I used it to make my first ever handmade cards last Christmas, which took me forever...but I was new to crafting cards and I didn't start early enough by far either.  As you can see I'm starting early this year hehe.

I hope you like my effort, please leave me a comment if you come visiting, I'm starting to feel quite lonely lol!  I'm entering this card for the following challenges:




Thanks for dropping by *hugs*

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely Easel card this is! So beautifully embellished and designed! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again in the next challenge!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by and for leaving such a lovely comment :D xx

      Delete
  2. so gorgeous card, love that tilda
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    huge
    céline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Tilda is so sweet and I love that I can use her for winter birthdays etc too, not just for Christmas.

      Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stoping by my blog.
    You're French is perfect ( better than my English lol )
    Hugs
    Céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Linda. I really must make an easel card one day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx