My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 July 2013

New Baby

Before I share my card I'd just like to share some exciting news, ....I won a prize in a challenge!

Just a random pick, so I've yet to display any prestigious badges (hopefully some to come in the future), but still very exciting.  It's for a £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl and I have to say a big thanks to Rina at Marvellous Magnolia for running these challenges and to all the design team for all their hard work on the inspiration cards.

Ok...on to the share....
Today I'd like to share a card I was asked to make for someone at work for their friends who are having a baby girl.


I'm always a bit nervous when I'm making a card for somebody else to give, even if I really like something, I can't be sure they will and obviously I've never met the people it's going to which makes it even more difficult to judge.

Luckily she loved this and thought her friends would too.




The image is called Wee One, it's a digital stamp by Sylvia Zet and is available here, all her images are sooooo cute and so nice to colour.
I used Magnolia backing papers, these were bought on sale, I do love a bargain lol.   The butterfly and the metal corner are from WOC and they've been given a dose of frantage in shabby pink.



I've coloured her up with my Copics and decorated with liquid pearls.




More of those lovely papers inside, the die cut is a Spellbinders nestie, lacey square I think.



A close up of my bow and flowers.  The flowers are from WOC as usual and the button and the beautiful lace is from The Ribbon Girl and the ribbon is from stash.
The die cut at the top is Butterfly Border from Joy! Crafts, I glittered it with Glamour Dust.  The sentiment which is personalised I made on my computer and the whole is decorated with a few pearls (I buy these when I'm getting low from whoever I'm ordering from at the time lol).

Well that's my card, I hope you like it and hope the new parents love it.  I'm entering this for 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Oh my goodness - your card is outstanding!
    It is so very beautifully designed, coloured, and embellished!!
    The couple you made it for will LOVE IT.
    Thank you very much for joining us in our Magnolia-lcious Challenge. I hope to see you there with us again!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I am sure the recipients loved your card, it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both so very much for your lovely comments :) xx

      Delete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx