My Lovely Followers

Saturday 28 December 2013

5 Favourite Christmas Cards of 2013

Good evening everyone, hope you've enjoyed your Christmas hols, I'm back to work on Monday...boo! lol  Ahh well at least the week is broken up by New Years Day in the middle.

Anyway, I don't have anything new to share with you today (check back on Tuesday for my Dies to Die for Inspiration post), but I thought I'd join in with Debby's challenge  to choose your 5 favourite Christmas creations of this year.


I haven't made tons of Christmas cards this year because I started a little late, so it wasn't too difficult to choose my top 5, I'll make sure I start earlier in 2014!

If you click on the picture it will take you directly to the post for more pics and info.









Well that's my 5, why don't you join in too? :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, whatever you do with it :) xx





8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards, Linda. My New Year resolution is to make one Christmas card each week throughout the year and then hopefully I won't be so far behind either, we'll see how that goes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lorraine, that's very ambitious. I was planning 1 a month until around June, then aiming for 3 - 4 a month, think I might be sick of Christmas cards if I tried for 1 a week from now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are just so beautiful , your colouring is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous collection of cards.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to visit your blog because in my opinion all your creations are stunning. I believe it was quite hard to choose only 5 that you liked the most, but I love your choices. These are all fantastic!

    I hope you had a nice Christmas and that you will have a wonderful New Year!

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Linda these are so adorable and gorgeous too.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx