My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 September 2013

Autumnal Rose Garden Tilda


Good morning folks, I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday.  There was no lie in for me yesterday as I was up bright and early to get to the post office first thing, but I did get a lot done as I had lots of time to do it in.

I managed to get my DT card for next week all finished and blogged up ready to be scheduled and had enough time to do a bit more work on an ongoing project AND make a card for some challenges and I even got shopping and some housework done too, get me!!

Anyway here's the card I made.




I decided to go with a kraft base as I thought that gave it a nice autumn feel and I chose some paper by Maja from their Shall we have Coffee collection.  The colours made me think of autumn berries.

All the papers have been distressed and then the edges inked with distress ink in Tea Dye. They've all been stitched with Top Stitching thread in Nutmeg.

The watering can and flower seed packet come from a Pion  Vintage Garden - Seed Packets sheet.




The stamp I used is Rose Garden Tilda by Magnolia.  I've coloured her with my Copics as usual, I chose the colours to go with the paper and because I thought that they were lovely autumnal colours (some of the challenges I wanted to enter were based on using autumn colours).

Copics used were:

Skin: E000. 00, 11, R11, 20
Hair:  E11, 17, 19
Clothing & Flowers:  V91, 93, 95, 99, YR 20, 23, 24, E51, 53, 55

I used 4 different dies, Heart Border by La La Land Crafts, the leaf is from Leaf and Swirls by Magnolia (both from Bunny Zoe Crafts) and a plain and decorative Spellbinders nestie.




Lilac roses and rosebuds are from Wild Orchid Crafts, bling was old stuff from my stash and all other ebellies were from The Ribbon Girl.




I decorated the inside to complement the outside.




I do hope you enjoyed my share today, I had such fun making her and I'm popping her into my Etsy store.
*This card has now been sold*

I'm entering this card for the following challenges:

Stamp & Create with Magnolia  #18 Fall Feathers or Leaves
Midweek Magnolias  #73 Autumn Colours
Magnolia-licious  Bling it Up
Sketch & Stash   #121 

Enjoy your Sunday, I'm off around blogland to catch up on my commenting on people's lovely blogs  and I'll see you again soon!  :) xx

26 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Linda, I love everything about this!
    Gorgeous dies, papers, image and colour palette and your inked edges and stitching give the perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this gorgeous card, so fab in autumn colours and love the little packages lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing card and your fabulous talent with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck with our Magnolia challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda this is gorgeous! Love the colours and your beautiful design!!

    hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab design, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome take on the Gardening chall, the dies are gorgeous may NEED them..lol beautiful colours & your bow is TDF..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall stunning take on the theme..love it

    smiles Christine TT DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! lovely coloring and details. Thank you so much for join with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge!
    Helena x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful love your colors and embellies.so pretty... Lizzie totally tilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, love your color choices and stunning coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda this is stunning thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow fab take on our gardening challenge, love the dies and colours, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a spectacular card Linda, wonderful autumn colours, layering and of course that sweet Tilda. A fabulous interpretation of our challenge theme Tilda Gardening. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's me again Linda, I'm back with my other DT hat on to say Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias. Your autumn colours are beautiful. Sadly we cannot include the card in the prize draw as you have exceeded the limit of combined challenges. Please join us again.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~Ooops, I had a feeling there was a challenge somewhere that allowed only 5, but I was a bit rushed and didn't get time to read all the rules again as I was entering but I've updated my challenge page now to remind me, so hopefully it shouldn't happen again :) xx

      Delete
  14. Wow this is stunning, l love the rich colours on this beautiful creation
    Thank you for joining in at craft sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Linda...ooh how adorable is your card hunny, i love it, fab colour and design, have a good week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh Linda, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours you've chosen--they blend so well together. Love your fabulous colouring of this adorable Tilda. Wonderful design and I love the distressed paper edges and stitchings.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, Linda, this is exquisite! I love the Autumnal colors that you've used. So perfect for this time of year. The design is wonderful! I love the cut doily segment peeking out from the top. The bow is beautiful as is your coloring of Tilda. It is just perfect on every level! Thank you for adding this lovely piece of art to the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's me again sweetie, I just wanted to pop in and thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Linda! Lovely colours, design and embellies! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW!!!! What a magical card!!! I love your purples with the touch of kraft and your little seed packet. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  21. such a wonderful card!! fabulous coloring and love all the embellishments and awesome take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash Challenge!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A perfectly gorgeous card Linda.
    Love the colours and the fab use of dies. Pretty embellies...yes those Pion papers are perfect for the Seed packets, I used them too!

    Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda
    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely beautiful I love the image and all the gorgeous details.
    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just stunning Linda! Amazing colouring and gorgeous details. Thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Hugs, Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful project! Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. We will have another fun one for your tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback and every one left is read and appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will always do my best to answer them. Thanks for visiting!

Linda xx